making jewelry.

I love jewelry. Seriously love it, and the chunkier, the better. I keep it all organized in this big display over my dresser, and have told myself that I'm not allowed to buy any more than what will fit here. If I get something new, I have to give something up.

But here's the thing - I've wanted to learn to make jewelry for a while, and a new friend from church who does just that, is showing me how. She gave me a couple basic lessons a couple days ago, and will go shopping with me in a few days to buy some of the basic stuff I need. I can't wait to get started and want to run out to Michaels and buy everything right now. So, to hold myself back, I've been looking for project ideas on the web. These are the two I'm going to start with (plus an additional one as a Mother's Day gift for my mom, but that one's a secret).


Nugget Necklace & Bracelet Set - I just want to make the bracelet. I don't have a ton of those, because if they aren't the stretchy kind, they don't tend to fit well.


Blue Glass Bead Chain Necklace - Again, I just want to make this as a bracelet. I have some blue beads from a broken bracelet that I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!