first projects.

I bought my first supplies for making jewelry a couple days ago, and have already finished three projects (but there are only two pictures - I'm still keeping Mom's gift a secret). I'm still trying to figure out the best way to take pictures of them.

The steps, at least for these projects, are pretty simple, but it takes a while to get used to figuring out the length. The nugget bracelet (at the top) is actually a bit shorter now - I didn't really take into account the length of the clasp when I strung it the first time, so I redid it.

I'm having a blast (but this is going to take all my willpower not to kill my budget).


1 comment:

  1. I really like these. I have done some jewelry making before. It just really hurts my hands. thanks for the comment earlier. have a good one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!