ordinary miracles.

I'm not sure what this post has to do with ordinary miracles, except that's the song I'm listening to as I'm writing this.

As a rule, I don't usually say that spring is my favorite time of year. I'm not crazy about rain, and I've suffered through pretty nasty seasonal allergies for as long as I can remember. But I do love days like these - when the sun is shining, and its just warm enough to open your windows or drive with the window down, but its not so hot its stifling. And when my allergies are under control (which they are now, thank goodness).

I have lots of thoughts on my mind to share, but for now I'll just tell you that I've been busy with lots of little projects over the last several days. Work is very slow right now, leaving me with lots of free time, and I'm having fun filling it with the things I want to do. Tomorrow several friends are coming over to pull off my existing warped gutters (it doesn't look like they were installed properly to begin with) and replace the outside moulding where its been damaged by water. I need to go outside and take before photos.

I'm still creating jewelry, I just haven't taken any photos of the newer pieces. My friend Billy is a photographer, and is going to help me learn how to set these up for photos. Once I have a certain number of pieces completed, I'm going to set up a etsy shop to sell them.

One more thing - I volunteered to foster dogs with Animal Rescue of Tidewater. I've thought about doing this before, and now that I'm working from home, I just decided to go ahead and do it. They're coming to do a home study next week, and we'll see what happens from there - it sounds like they're willing to work with me on the type of dog I would foster, which makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!