baby shower gift (boy).

I needed a last-minute baby shower gift (last minute only because I procrastinated on actually buying the gift), and though I considered making something, I couldn't come up with an idea that I was really sold on.

Then, I saw this adorable idea at somewhat simple, and decided to do the next best thing - buy a gift and package it creatively.


I picked up everything I needed at Target - a pack of onesies, a set of burp cloths, a baseball glove, a baseball, and a small plastic bucket. I layered everything together, wrapped it with cellophane basket wrap, and tied a ribbon on it from my stash.

(please ignore the messy house in the background)

I love the way it turned out. The only bummer - I decided last-minute not to go to the shower (I'm still feeling under the weather), so I didn't get to see the new mom's reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!