sunday night inspiration.

One of the benefits of committing to write something every day for a month is that I'm forcing myself to actually finish some of the half-formed post ideas I've had sitting around for a while. Its definitely a good thing, but...

I just got home from another busy weekend in Frederick, and between that craziness and the last week's worth of posts, I don't have much left to share tonight. Instead, check out inspiration from some other people.

-- 1 --

Some of my favorite blogs to read on a regular basis are doing a series of posts for October:

31 Days to a Less Messy Nest :: Nesting Place
31 Days of Grace :: Chatting at the Sky
31 Days to an Inspired Table :: My First Kitchen
31 Days of Living Simply :: Remodeling This Life
31 Days of Autumn Bliss :: The Inspired Room
31 Days to More. . .With Less :: Beauty and Bedlam
31 Days to a Better Photo :: My 3 Boybarians
31 Days to Stress Free Entertaining :: Reluctant Entertainer

-- 2 --

I made chicken and wild rice soup using this recipe earlier this week, and it was amazing - tasted just like Panera! This is definitely one that I'll be making again.


-- 3 --

Becki at Infarrantly Creative has amazing vision! Check out what she created out of a vintage TV cabinet.


-- 4 --

Love this - bed springs turned interactive art piece. The Lettered Cottage is still one of my favorite places on the web to visit.

1 comment:

  1. HEY KRISTY!!!!

    So cool to *see* you today!
    And thanks for linking to our bedspring art! :-)

    Layla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!