need to breathe.

Chances are, if I'm listening to music at work, its the NeedToBreathe radio station I created on Pandora.

I've mentioned one of their songs before, ten months ago, but I've been loving their music even more lately. Several months ago they played at the Norva in Norfolk, and I thought about going, but it was one of those crazy weekends where I was out of town and it would have meant hurrying back...anyway, now I regret not going.



In this hour of doubt I see
But who I am is not just me
So give me strength to die myself
So love can live to tell the tale

Let the songs I sing bring joy to you
Let the words I say profess my love
Let the notes I choose be your favorite tune
Father let my heart be after you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!