sunday inspiration - creative photo displays.

More Sunday inspiration, this time with a theme - photo display.

-- 1 --

This popsicle stick photo puzzle would make such an adorable photo gift, and yet it would be so simple to make.


-- 2 --

I've been looking for just the right shutters so I can use this idea in my own home. Unfortunately, the only ones I've seen at thrift stores so far are plastic.


-- 3 --

This picture window project is one of the most creative photo displays I've seen.


-- 4 --

Wouldn't this ladder-turned-easel be a great way to store blankets as well?


-- 5 --

I love big chunky frames, and with beadboard all the better. This project would be simple enough to make with scraps of molding, or a combination of inexpensive frames from thrift stores.

2 comments:

  1. Kristi-Thanks so much for the feature! You found some great other pic display ideas! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my shutter picture display! These are all great idea! And I am always looking for ways to display photos...great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!