- visited one of my CASA kids
- (finally) dropped off the first round of stuff-to-donate that have been sitting in my living room for a week
- started packing for my trip to Frederick tomorrow
- straightened my house so my dogsitter won't be shocked when she walks in the door
- finished a Christmas gift for my sister (that's one down and many more to go)
- picked up the curriculum for the next Bridge Kids unit
- dropped off my spare key to the dogsitter and some of the materials for this year's Operation Christmas Child event to one of this week's volunteers
- and made this cake.
Unfortunately, my cake didn't come out nearly this pretty. In fact, at first only about two-thirds of it even came out of the pan at all.
The plus side is, when its that much of a mess, you can try a piece and no one has to know. Unless you post that you tried a piece on your blog, and then everyone who reads it will know. But I don't care - because it tasted wonderful.